The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Saturday 19 January 2013

It’s a myth...

My Illustration Friday piece: this week’s word is Myth. It’s a myth that if you don’t wrap up, you will catch a cold. A cold is a virus, so you can catch one whether you wrap up or not!

Also, I’d like to shyly draw your attention to my new blog for all things slightly off topic for illustration. It’s called Have A Go, Hannah, and I’ll be using it to write about living a more creative life. Please do visit, there isn’t much to see yet but I’m hoping to update it lots.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good explosion of that myth. Hope she doesn't get chilblains or hypothermia though! Lovely illustration too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I also hope she dosent get sick...

    ReplyDelete