The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Whew...


My first craft fair of the year, and I had the best time of it. The day flew by. It was chilly, but bright and clear. I was at The Green Backyard in Peterborough, what a fantastic place. I met some totally lovely creative people, explored the vegetable patches, the chicken coops and tea hut. Feeling weary but happy, people reacted well to my things and I sold a nice amount. I'll definitely be back next month. Check the photos out. My friend was too shy to be photographed but I can be seen grinning inanely in front of our stall. The pink table I fished out of a skip last week and brightened it up to hold our wares. Good eh?





4 comments:

  1. Well done, Hannah! You certainly had a great display and the pink table makes a terrific background.

    Hope you have an equally successful time next month!

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic Hannah - I love to meet fellow British Etsians and bloggers stop by for a visit. I am now following :-)
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink table - very innovative! I like the fab old drawer on top of the table too. Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first craft fair! I'm really glad I found you through the Digital Prints Etsy team. I'm so going to follow this blog.

    Phylecia
    www.blog.chickprints.com

    ReplyDelete