The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Workspace


I'll be moving out of my rented garret soon, and I'll be sad to go. So I decided to immortalise my workspace in this photograph. Interiors fascinate me, in fact a lot of my scrap-booking includes fantastic interiors that have caught my eye. Especially if they offer a glimpse into one's life. So, here you are, here is glimpse of me. It's not much, but it's mine. In the corner you can just see the orange blob in a tank, that's Charlie, my faithful goldfish who swims to the bedside to say good morning every day. He's coming up to 18 this year, an impressive age, and I'm currently working on a comic about he and I, purely for fun. Maybe I'll put it on here one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment